• Interview people at businesses, either in person or by telephone
• Follow set questions on the survey questionnaire
• Annotate the answers on a survey form or computer
• Keep record of the interviews for review by survey supervisor
• Those temporarily unemployed / fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Minimum Diploma and above or with survey experience. SPM leavers can be considered provided that you have good proficiency in English.
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Ability to follow instructions
• Pleasant personality with good communication skills
• Preferably to have transport (car/motorbike)
• Good listening and understanding skills for accurately recording information
• Malaysian citizens
• Working hours (0830 – 1730 hours) Monday - Friday
• Training will be provided
• Salary RM 1600/month
• Job type : Temporary project based
• Commencement date : As soon as possible
• Office location is nearby Lembah Subang LRT Station (within 10 minutes walking distance)
If you are interested, please reply to this email so that we can arrange for interview appointment.
Kindly call 03-7803 2355/011-1050 3912(Amajeida) if you are keen to apply and to know more about the position.