Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
NOC Group: Software engineers and designers (2173)
NOC Job Title: software engineer
#170-12860 Clarke Place,Richmond, BC V6V2H1
Location of work: Employee is based out of “address” and will work on-site for various clients when required
Salary: $38.00 per hour
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Education: Completion of a Diploma Degree in computer or electronics systems electronics is required.
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with a minimum of five years of related professional experience in software engineer sector.
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Number of positions: 1
Language: English (Mandarin would be an asset)
The main duties and responsibilities include:
• Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
• Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems including mobile applications
• Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
• Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems including mobile applications
• May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems.
Interested candidates please contact email: email@example.com
However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.