You will have the opportunity to gain rewarding experience, become a part of the team helping to build the next big thing in QSR and receive competitive compensation and benefits.
) does cool things like build next generation POS systems for some of the biggest casual dining and quick service restaurants in the US. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an organization that has the feel of a start-up but the stability of a Fortune 1000 company.
Dev-Pro, an IT services provider, is partnering with Xenial to achieve the ambitious goal of identifying the best senior management and technology talent to support the rapid growth of its office in the Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC.
The application suite includes:
- Front of House (Point of Sale) Solution (Cordova/Electron, Angular)
- Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular/.NET) (reporting, payroll calculations, scheduling)
- Online Ordering (NodeJS/MongoDB)
- Configuration (NodeJS/Angular/MongoDB)
- CRM/Analytics (NodeJS/React/MongoDB)
As a part of the Engineering Team, you will play a significant and visible role in helping us build one of the most advanced Cloud-based point of sale (POS) systems in the market. You will help us to build new features and products, with responsibilities that span software design, test automation, deployment, monitoring, and the maintenance of our applications and services.
Our current technologies include:
- Angular 4/5
We also rely on tools such as AWS, GitHub, Jenkins, and JIRA. We don’t expect you to have experience with everything in this list, but we’ll help you to learn what you don’t know!
- 5+ years’ software development experience in object-oriented or functional programming
- Strong experience with MEAN stack
- Experience in NodeJS
- Experience in implementing applications using Angular 2/4/5
- Solid knowledge of AWS fundamentals
- Working knowledge of MongoDB
- Leadership experience that spans one or more aspects of technology selection, architecture and design oversight, and mentoring others
- Demonstrable understanding of the full web stack
- Superb problem-solving skills with an emphasis on pragmatism, quality, and performance
- Passion for learning new skills and technologies
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Health / Life Insurance benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401k match
Dev-Pro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).