Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
This employer requests that only candidates in Singapore apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Singapore.
Please be aware of this if you choose to apply for this job.
As a Financial & Wellness Specialist, you will be given an opportunity to be a part of a growing organization specializing in physical and financial wellness. You will be exposed to various multinational companies and communities to curate wellness and financial programs. We are also offering Management Trainee positions to groom the future leaders of the organization.
• Fast career track path and excellent future prospects in financial/banking industry
• Soft skills and professional expertise (such as communication skills, work and business relations etc) gained from this experience will be of use in any facet of life to bring you further in your career
• Continuous professional development through a comprehensive training and 1-1 mentorship by experienced managers to ensure fast growth
• Opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills by building your own team of professionals
• Supportive and enthusiastic work environment
• Up to 4 overseas incentive trips annually with free air tickets and accommodation*
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with corporate clients to do up wellness day related activities
• Engage in community activities to provide awareness in wellness
• Customise personalised solutions or plans to suit individual protection needs
• Provide sound, trustworthy and professional advice to help clients prioritize needs and develop wealth management/accumulation strategies
• Identify proper investment opportunities and provide guidance respectively
• Assist and educate clients on making better financial/banking and investment decisions
• Minimum full certificate in GCE 'A' level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent.
• At least 21 years old (MAS requirement)
• Fresh graduates and undergraduates are welcome to apply
• No experience required (prior experience will be a bonus) as on-job training and professional guidance by mentors will be provided