Richards Bay, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
Financial Manager : Richards Bay
• B Com Accounting. Preference will be given with Honours
• Completed SAICA Articles
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a manufacturing/ operations environment
• Oversight on all aspects of accounting processes and reporting in terms of international Financial Reporting Standards ( IFRS)
• Reviewing, designing and monitoring of internal controls accounts across the business to ensure good Corporate Governance
• Preparation of annual budgets and costs against budgets
• Submission of all statutory returns (SARS, WCA, CIPC, etc)
• Financial analysis of revenue projects to monitor profitability and providing financial information to management as basis for decision making.
• Preparation of management accounts for presentation to directors.
R25 000 – R30 000 (negotiable)